Wedding Planner in London, Essex and Surrey.
As a certified wedding planner in London, Essex and Surrey, we are able to offer our clients a variety of wedding planning packages. We also offer a fully bespoke service which can be specifically developed to suit your individual requirements.
Wedding Venue Sourcing
Finding a venue in the location you want on your chosen date can become a very stressful and time consuming process. Our venue sourcing planning actions allows you to let us take care of this process for you and includes the following:
- Find and shortlist potential venues according to your dates and requirements
- Organise visits and attend your top three venue choices with you to offer advice
- Negotiate prices on your behalf
- Reserve the date
- Provide all details to you regarding deposits and payment requirements
Wedding Supplier Sourcing
As a certified wedding planner in London, Essex and Surrey, we have a comprehensive list of wedding supplier we can turn to for your big day. Doing this yoursef can be extremely time consuming – especially as its advisable to obtain three quotes per item – to ensure you are getting the best price and value for money.
Finding the supplier you want to use and then discovering they are fully booked on your date is always a disappointment. There’s always the obstacle of negotiating the costs which many people find difficult. This service includes the following:
- We will find and shortlist three available suppliers for each item you need i.e. cake, photographer, transport etc
- Arrange meetings with you and your suppliers to discuss your requirements, either in person, by email, or by telephone
- Reserve your date with chosen suppliers
- Organise payment and deposit schedules
Includes initial briefing with you and final supplier meetings.
VENUE & SUPPLIER SOURCING
Includes all of the services from packages one and two detailed above.
ON THE DAY COORDINATION
We will be present on your big day ensuring everything runs smoothly leaving you to totally relax and enjoy yourselves.
- Preparation of timing plan for all suppliers and the days running order
- Liaison with all suppliers and venue staff just before and on the day to confirm timings, goods/services ordered, finalise all arrangements
- Responsibility of all monies for supplier payment balances on the day
- On hand for guests and bridal party’s general requirements
- Includes two pre-wedding meetings
FULL SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING
Our full service wedding planner package covers every aspect of your wedding, leaving nothing to chance. We offer complete peace of mind that you are in the hands of the experts when organising the most important day of your life.
- Preparing a budget
- Preparing a pre-wedding timeline, on-the-day schedule and checklist
- Venue Sourcing
- Menu & beverages selection advice
- Guest accommodation
- Supplier Sourcing
- Equipment hire i.e. chairs, marquees, gazebos, red carpets, linens, candelabras
- Wedding design, styling and themes
- Wedding attire & accessories
- Wedding & invitation etiquette
- Guest lists, seating & table planning
- Attendance and advice at practice ceremony
- On the day coordination
- Venue set up on the day including placements of orders of service, favours, gifts, set up of table and seating plans
- Includes four pre-wedding meetings
WEDDING THEME AND STYLING
Our wedding planners can assist you or completely manage the design of your wedding, helping to bring the whole look and theme of the day together.
- Colour scheme
- Theme (including attire advice if required)
- Decoration supplies
- Supplier sourcing, price negotiation, ordering and receiving of goods ordered
- On the day coordination of all aspects of decoration and set up
- Includes two pre-wedding meetings and mood board
This is a service we provide to handle all the crucial elements that need to be done in the preliminary stages of planning a wedding. These elements can be time consuming but if ignored or rushed can lead to fundamental problems later on.
- Preparing a budget and helping you stick to it, advice on where to make un-noticeable savings and other handy tips
- Preparing a timing plan of the run up to the wedding
- On-the-day timing plan
- Wedding etiquette advice, includes things like when to send invites & save the date cards, order of the day, gifts, speeches and much more
- Guest lists, seating and table plan arrangements
- Includes two pre-wedding meetings
For a bespoke package personalised specifically to your needs which enables you to choose from any of the services listed above. If there is something which has not been mentioned but which you may need us to assist with, please contact us and we will be able to provide you with a quotation.
If you are looking for a wedding planner in London, Essex or Surrey, we would love to find out more about what you are looking for. Simply click the button below to choose a way to contact us.
“A big thank you to the MJP team. Firstly I just want to say that I couldn’t imagine going through the wedding planning process without a planner. I always said I wouldn’t be consumed with planning as a couple of my friends recently got married and I noticed how it pretty much took over their lives! From start to finish Jeanette showed professionalism and knowledge and I’m so happy to have had her and her team on hand. Our wedding and the lead up ran completely smoothly and I had so many complements from our guests. What I found most helpful was the fact that I didn’t really have too have much contact with suppliers as Jeanette took care of all of this for me and managed to secure me cheaper rates than I had seen when I looked myself. Thank you for making our day flawless!”
– Simon & Veronda Poleano